Are you unhappy with your present life situation?
If yes, then come and learn how to
end all misery and sufferings,
Pure Formless Awareness, the Ultimate Bliss!
Transform Life in Bliss
Alternative Treatment, Psychotherapy, Spiritual Healing & Training in Higher Consciousness
Curing Addiction, Depression, OCD, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, PTSD, Procrastination, Paralysis, Cancer, Diabetes, Sexual Dysfunctions etc.
Solving Relationship Issues | Solving Child Related Issues | Providing Solutions for Career, business, Finance etc. | Training for Life Empowerment
Transforming Lonely Life in A Grand Celebration
Living Comfortable Meditative Zipsy Life Blissfully Across the Globe
Community Living for Intellectuals
Swami Aaron's Blogs
Swami Aaron's Poetry
Swami Aaron's Musings
When you are in a negative mental state or in a very ordinary mental state or afflicted with limitations, that is the time for you to meditate.
Meditation means realizing the limitations of your present apparent reality, expanding your present mental matrix and exploring beyond it in order to realize new truth that transports you to the land of Absolute Truth and Ultimate Bliss.
Meditation means the process of getting free from the confinement of apparent reality and exploring and realizing the reality behind all apparent reality.
Getting confined within the apparent reality causes bondage and misery in life no matter how exciting the apparent reality is. While realization of the reality behind all apparent reality, the reality of noumena, brings Freedom and Divine Bliss in Life.
Online Courses & Workshops
A Course in
Ontology of All Problems & Misery : Freedom from All Sufferings of Life
Ontology of Self: Who am I?
The Golden Gate to Infinite & Eternal Life
Straight Spiritual Talk by Swami Aaron
Ignite Your Consciousness with These Questions
Realize Reality of Your Present Life
Questions for Worldly People
1. Is your whole life governed by just fear, lust, greed and desires for only worldly things like wealth, power, fame, ego, sensual pleasureetc.?
2. Have your gross worldly affairs like your job, business, daily activities, wealth, power, fame, family, relatives, friends, society etc. engaged and absorbed you totally withinthemselves? Or, you have opportunity, ability, choice and freedom to explore, realize and live the actual ontological reality of your existence beyond worldly confinements?
3. Why do you live your life? Why are you alive? Just to acquire non-living material things, power, fame etc. and then to become an instrument or a tool to guard these non-living gross material possessions? What is more meaningful and valuable- the true happiness of your life or these non-living gross material possessions and worldly things? Is your intelligence and self-respect okay with the degradation of your existence?
4. Are you possessed by your surrounding reality or you possess that reality?
5. Are you really alive; or you are just a bundle of some biological processes running in an autonomous mode?
6. With whatever knowledge and understanding you live your life, are that knowledge and understanding your own realization or your mind has been just conditioned in that knowledge and understanding by your family, society and culture?
7. You have been already living your life with your all cleverness, shrewdness, knowledge, skill, intelligence, experiences and understanding. Have you really been able to achieve something permanent, valuable, precious, most beautiful, a really blissful life so far with your all those cleverness, shrewdness, knowledge, skill, intelligence, experiences and understanding?
8. Do you have any esoteric richness like intellect, creativity, compassion, higher consciousness, self-awareness, the fragrance of awakened silence etc. in your life?
9. Which is the highest happiness you have experienced so far? Have you been able to experience pure bliss beyond all mundane affairs and sense perceptions of life?
10. Will you be able to enjoy your all achievements so far even after this physical life?
11. Do you want to explore something permanent, valuable, precious, most beautiful, infinite, eternal life inherent with Ultimate Bliss?
These questions are not any comment on anybody or any judgment about anyone’s life. The whole purpose of this endeavor is to motivate a person to explore something profound and meaningful in life.
Realize Reality of Your Religious Beliefs
Questions for Religious People
1. During prayer you show light, lamp, candles etc.and offer food to your so believed God,. Does God need all these things or man needs all these?
2. You strike bell or gong to awake God. You need to awake or God needs to get awakened?
3. Do you think that God gets pleased with your prayer, offerings and praise?
4. Do you think that there is more than one God?
5. Do you believe that man is destined? Whatever happens in our life, it is pre-decided and man can’t flout it because whatever is destined, that is bound to happen?If it is so, then why do you worship your God?
6. Do you subscribe to the belief that nothing can happen without the will of God? Then, why is so much violence, exploitation, hatred, torture etc. in the society?
7. Can God of any religion hate followers of other religions?
8. Why do so called good people suffer in life?
9. If your so believed God created the whole universe, the whole humanity, then He or She must have created the whole Cosmos and Humanity from His or Her own existence. It means you are as Godly as your so-believed God? Do you accept it?
10. What must have been the purpose of so believed God to create this cosmos?
These questions are not any attempt to ridicule any religion or religious beliefs of anyone. The whole purpose of this endeavor is to motivate a person to explore actual Absolute Truth.
STOP GROPING IN DARK. EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC SPIRITUALITY AND REALIZE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH WHICH LIBERATES FROM ALL MISERY & SUFFERINGS AND TRANSFORMS LIFE IN PURE BLISS.
in Exotic Location in India and Abroad