How to make a quantum jump into the highest possible level of eternal bliss
What you can explore in this article
- Present reality our life
- Causes of Human Misery & Sufferings
- Levels of Consciousness
- What is ego
- What the Bliss is
- How to have a quantum jump in Bliss i.e. God
I welcome all of you to this spiritual exploration session. The proposition for today’s talk is as “How to make a quantum jump into bliss”? Today most of us stand on the big island of discontentment, glooms, despair and sorrow. And we have to make a quantum jump from this extremity to the opposite extremity of divine eternal bliss? Before we discuss the way as how to make this jump, firstly let us discuss what our agonies are. What are the causes of our sorrow and pain? If I have to make a list of problems of the mankind, though they seem to be infinite, but then also all these problems can be summarized into just four categories.
Four Categories of Human Problems and Sufferings
- We feel that we don’t have sufficient material possession like money, wealth power etc. We all feel that we can be happier if we possess more.
- We all, in one or other phase of life, come across some physical problems, like diseases, depression, frustration, the fear of getting old, the fear of death etc. We feel something is slipping out from our hands; we are losing control on our own lives.
- The third category of our problems is that we all face problems from our system by relationship. We look for love from others, we have set of expectations from others and we feel that our expectations from the relationship are not being fulfilled in totality.
- The last category of problems is that we all expect others to live their lives according to our concept of what is right and wrong. But everybody has his or her own definitions of right and wrong, and this big difference in our opinion leads us towards complain against each other. In-fact the third and fourth category are one and the same.
The reasons of these problems can be analyzed on two levels because we have two levels of our consciousness. One is conscious consciousness of our body-mind system and second is unconscious consciousness of our being at the deepest level.
The first level of consciousness you are aware of, that’s why I have called it conscious consciousness of our body-mind system. We are not aware of the consciousness at the deepest level of our being, but, the core of our being is aware of this consciousness, that’s why I have called it as unconscious consciousness of the core of our being.
So, reasons of all four above mentioned problems can be explained at two levels: reasons at unconscious level of mind and reasons at deeper consciousness of our being. The reason of these problems at unconscious level of mind is our ego. What is ego? For this you will have to understand the genesis of our present existence.
God (Super-consciousness) is like an ocean and the world is like frozen iceberg. Consciousness is vast non-deterministic entity pervading the entire cosmos as like the ocean; while the world or material manifestation is a localized deterministic pattern in the vast space-time continuum as the iceberg and it is a confined localized phenomenon in the vast ocean. The ocean is dynamic and all united; while the icebergs have different shapes and size and each iceberg having different shape, size and view, appear to be separate and distinct entities. This distinction creates “Ego”, while the fact is their constitution is same as that of the ocean. So we are.
When our consciousness is trapped and limited to our outer appearance, we feel we are separate and distinct from each other and we get afflicted with the problem of “Ego”. But, when our consciousness turns within, we realize that the whole universe is one united reality as the ocean is. Remaining confined to the limited consciousness petrifies us as matter, but when we rise in our consciousness, we get merged with the Vast called God; as the iceberg gets merged with ocean.
At the deeper conscious level of our being these four broad categories of problems, in fact inkle towards four greater truths and hence the ultimate solution of all these four categories of problems lies in the problems itself. Paradox is an inherent attribute of the manifested reality, that’s why in reality problems are not just the problems, but they themselves carry the solution too. These problems are realized by our body mind system. Our body mind system is an automated system having its own consciousness, through deterministic. On the surface, our body – mind system appears to be an isolated system, but in-fact it is a part of the vast macrocosm, hence the perception of the above mentioned problems by our body mind system indicates towards the vast realities of this existence.
The first problem as I said earlier, that we are not satisfied with our material possession, no matter our possession may in surplus of our requirements. We look for more and more. No matter however much you preach about contentment, your inner being always remains discontented. What is the reason? The perception of this problem indicates toward a higher truth that our own physical existence is not confined to the just our physical body, in-fact we are a part of a vast continuum of the material existence, hence our body mind system which is just a small part of this vast existence looks for the whole, the total existence.
I repeat once again – we are not confined to our own physical body, but in-fact we are a part of the vast grand totality of existence called God. We exist as one unified material and non – material cosmic existence.
Now come to the second problem.
The realization of second problem that when we start facing some physical problem, our feelings of growing age becomes stronger, whether we admit or not we get terrified with the notion of proceeding closer to death. Death is imminent, we all know, but then also we are terrified. Why? Why are we scared of death? Why? Because there is a vast truth of this existence – that is eternity.
Eternity is an inherent attribute of Absolute truth. Absolute truth is always eternal. Life is an opportunity of the cognition of Absolute truth and death seems to rob us of this opportunity. That’s why we are scared of death.
So the second grand truth we come across is eternity, Absolute truth is always eternal.
Third & Fourth Problem
Now come to the third and fourth problems. Our system of relationship does not give us a total satisfaction and the fourth problem is we all expect others to follow our path. When we expect love from others or we expect others to follow our path, it indicates towards the higher truth that others belong to us. Same thing others expect from us, it means we belong to each other. So the third and fourth category of problems push us towards a vast reality that we all belong to each other, we are not isolated entities, but on the contrary we all are the part of the unified reality.
All these problems insinuate us towards higher truth. Since because of our lower consciousness we are not able to realize these truths, hence these problems appear as problems. If we expand our level of consciousness, the same problems can be the doorway of the realization of Absolute Grand truths and we can dive into the realm of eternal bliss.
Perception at Lower Level of Consciousness
Let me make the things clear once again – at this lower level of consciousness we
- We are a distinct isolated body mind system from other material system.
- Our life is limited and temporary.
- I am a distinct living being and others are different than I.
- My matrix of realization reflects this final truth.
Our lower consciousness isolates us from the vast truth; hence we become the victim of ignorance and delirium. If we raise our consciousness to the level of super-consciousness, we happen to realize the vast grand eternal Absolute Truth that:
- We all, no matter living or non – living, are united together as one unified entity. Everything in this existence is perfectly united together as one unit and the basic constituent of this existence is bliss.
- Everything in this existence exists simultaneously. There is no past, present or future. This division of this time scale is on account of our limited, localized and confined consciousness. When our consciousness is free, we can feel the eternity in a very crystal clear term. Then there is no death or life. Just the eternal existence is there.
- The concept of good or bad is a partial relative and localized reality. Vast absolute truth is always non – localized. So our belief that we are right and others are wrong falls down.
All concepts of right and wrong are selective, relative and apparent realities. Absolute eternal reality can not be categorized as good or bad.
Truth is just truth, bad or good are irrelevant. Truth can never be fragmented; it is always whole, inherent with this quality of being always total.
Now you tell me if anyhow you realize this grand truth in a very real manner having the direct perception of it, not in just in a logical or verbal manner, do you think then also your problem can sustain?
No, not at all!
Now so far what we have discussed, let me sum them up in one sentence. The cause of all problems existing is this world is unconsciousness and the solution of all problems of this world is Super–consciousness.
Now if any way you realize Super–consciousness, you will realize God. You will make a make a quantum jump into divine eternal bliss.
Now the question is how to raise ourselves to the level of super – consciousness so that we can realize the divine bliss? To know this we need to understand why do we exist at the lower level of consciousness?
Most of the time our consciousness remains occupied or shadowed with thoughts; or we can say our consciousness remains encrypted with deterministic patterns. What is this deterministic pattern? All material manifestation, thoughts, emotions, feelings etc are deterministic localized patterns in the vast ocean of the basic constituents of this existence i.e. consciousness.
Because of the development of deterministic localized patterns in the consciousness. The continuity of the unified existence seems to have been broken and we seem to be distinct entity.
But when consciousness is free from all deterministic patterns, it is always unified and is in the state of super – blissfulness. So in order to realize Super–consciousness, you need to free your consciousness from all thoughts, emotions, all outside attachments, so that your consciousness can be aware of the self. And when it is aware of the self, it realizes the continuity of this unified existence and realization of this unity is the realization of God.
Perceptions in Super-consciousness
When you are in the Super–consciousness state –
- You feel that you are united with the entire existence.
- You are in the state of highest possible level of blissfulness. Bliss is the inherent quality of Super–consciousness.
- You are free from all desires.
- You are free from all fear, even free from the fear of death. In fact death ceases to exist, because in this state you very easily feel that you exist beyond this body which is a localized event in the vast infinite space-time continuum. Your body is in fact a localized event in the space – time continuum. When you are merged in the ocean of consciousness, you no more remain a localized event in the space – time continuum; rather you get merged with the vast boundless, eternal existence. Hence there is no death in this state.
- You are free from all negative emotions like hatred, jealousy, enmity etc. Rather in the state of super – consciousness you can embrace even your so – called enemies too.
When you exist in the state of super – consciousness, you exist in each and every bit of the entire existence, at the same time the entire existence exists in you. You become God, God manifests himself in you. You become the saga of divine eternal bliss and celebration.
Now again the question comes how to get into state of Super–consciousness?
So far whatever we have discussed were the logical and theoretical explanation of truth.
But in fact truth can not be realized through verbal discussion and arguments. If you are really passionate about the realization of this supreme truth in reality, then now you will have to proceed through action. You will have to do some experiments.
Those experiments can not be discussed here, because if you try them without having complete knowledge of the mechanism, you may put yourself into problems. But I assure you, my whole and sole concern is to make you realize that divine Super–consciousness, so if you are really passionate about it, please have an individual session with me, so that you can proceed toward the Absolute Truth through your action, not merely by discussion.
No matter however much I discuss verbally about the fragrance of flowers, you can have some guess, but you can never have actual realization. So ultimately you will have to be prepared for the effort to smell real flowers and thus realize the fragrance. So if you wish to step into actual realization of bliss or God, you are welcome to have an individual session with me. You can come to me or invite me at your place.
Copyright 2016@ Aaron Thomas (Swami Aaron)
(Dr. Aaron Thomas)
Psychotherapist | Author | Spiritual Master