Ontology of Self: Who am I?
The Golden Gate to Infinite & Eternal Life
An online & physical non-sectarian spiritual workshop in your city facilitated by Swami Aaron
BENEFITS OF THIS WORKSHOP
- Enhances Mindfulness, Higher Consciousness, Peace, Joy & Bliss
- Expedites Spiritual Growth
Swami Aaron (Dr. Aaron Thomas)
Live Online or Physical Event in different cities
DETAILS OF LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
10 Hours, 120 minutes session for five days from Monday to Friday (Afternoon and Evening Sessions)
- Rupees Five Thousand(INR 5000) for Indians
- One Hundred Fifty American Dollar (US $ 150) for Foreigners
Zoom or Cisco WebEx or Google Meet
SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR CLEARING OF DOUBTS
Through Emails, Live Online Sessions
We have just illogical assumptions or never realized beliefs about ourselves like we are soul, this or that. Or what we feel like to be knowing about ourselves on the basis of our observation about our day-to-day life, those observations are confined to only the apparent reality on surface. Our knowledge about our life and existence is so fractional and illusive that we are just engrossed in the bog of ignorance for almost whole of our life.
This short course aims at giving a glimpse of the core reality of our life and existence so that we all can be motivated to explore the unknown dimensions of our life in order to make it free from mundane sufferings and we can transform our lives in grand celebration and realization of Ultimate Bliss.
CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Apparent or Conventional Reality v/s Absolute Reality
- Three Realms of Cosmos
- Genesis and Constitution of Manifested Cosmos
- Ontology or the Ultimate Reality of Manifested Cosmos and that of all Cosmic Constituents
- Actual Meaning of OM, RAM & ALLAH
- OM & ALLAH Meditation
- Does God Exist?
- Bliss Ripple to Infinite Meditation
- Constituents of Life: Who and What are We?
- Ontology or Ultimate Reality of Life and that of Each Constituents of Life
- Who we are actually: a fixed entity or vacillating entity?
- Does Soul Exist?
- What is death?
- Is there next life or reincarnation? Do we exist after the death of our physical body?
- Ontology of Consciousness
- Tools & Techniques to realize the Ultimate Self, the Eternal Infinite Life inherent with Ultimate Bliss
ABOUT SWAMI AARON
Swami Aaron is a Psychology and Spirituality Wizard. He has done extensive research on Consciousness and Scientific Spirituality for more than 20 years and has authored more than 15 books on different aspects of Spirituality.